* in Music, how to listen for and identify different instruments in the orchestral piece ’ Danse Macabre’
* to improve our fitness by doing circuits at P.E.
* how to say our name, age and birthday in Spanish
*to reflect on what we have learned in our Stone Age Topic
* about different parts of France
* how to estimate measurements, then check our accuracy.
* how to justify our opinions by using evidence in discussing Stig and his world.
* by working with Paul on creative maths, how to set a challenge and question for another group to solve using maths strategies.
* how important it is to be clear in framing our questions
* how maths is everywhere in the world around us!
PS There are no Brilliant Bloggers this week as we were involved in our Creative Maths Challenges all Friday morning- they will be back next Friday!