* about cave art and how to make our own Stone Age designs
* the difference between what we want and what we need, and how important it is to make wise choices when we are spending money
* how to make up a computer code!
* that ‘they’re’, ’their’ and ‘there’ are examples of homophones, and how to use them correctly
* the alphabet in French
* our class Harvest song for next week’s assembly
* about how people lived in Stone Age times, what they ate and how they made their tools and weapons.
Remember to read what the Brilliant Bloggers have to say too!